Master of Science - MSc, Computer Science, First Class Honours
The University of Waikato, 2017 – 2018
Dissertation- Automatic de-identification of electronic health records.
Project - Midland Trauma Systems, Waikato DHB, machine learning
Postgraduate Certificate in Information Technology, IT, A/A+
The University of Waikato, 2016 - 2017
Graduate Diploma in Tertiary Teaching, Tertiary Teaching, Merit
Auckland University of Technology, 2010 - 2010
Master of Science - MSc, Applied Mathematics, First Class Honours
The University of Auckland, 2006 - 2007
Thesis: Solar system modelling.
Post Graduate Diploma in Science, Applied Mathematics
The University of Auckland, 2005 - 2006
Bachelor of Science - BSc, Mathematics
The University of Auckland, 2003 - 2004
Awards and Scholarships
- Waikato Graduate Women Educational Trust Merit award, 2019
- Best Paper Award, Asian Conference on Intelligent Information and Database Systems (ACIIDS) Indonesia, 2019
- University of Waikato, Doctoral Scholarship, Sep 2018 - Aug 2021
- Golden Key International Honour Society
- Masters Study Award by Precision Driven Health, 2017/2018.
- University of Waikato Postgraduate Taught Scholarship, 2017.
- Finalist, Teaching Excellence Awards, Manukau Institute of Technology, 2009.
- International Scholarship, Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, 2000.
Machine Learning Summer School (MLSS), London
University College London
Issued July 2019
Certificate in Business Administration and Computing
Certificate in Tertiary Teaching
Auckland University of Technology
Certificate in Treaty at Work
Manukau Institute of Technology